HR, Recruiting, Talent Acquisition & Management
A strategic and forward-thinking human resources director with extensive expertise in HR/business analytics, HRIS, recruiting, talent management, HR systems implementation, process re-engineering/improvement, Lean/Six Sigma, change management, executive talent search, and project management. Leverages excellent communication skills to build and lead teams, communicate HR strategies/processes across organizations, and develop collaborative internal/external partnerships. Excels at sourcing top talent for hard-to-fill roles while decreasing time to fill. Proven aptitude for implementing innovative solutions to improve efficiency, eliminate waste, and achieve key objectives.
Director, Talent Acquisition: Project Manager - Workday Recruiting Implementation
o Project Manager of Workday Recruiting Implementation.
o Key Stakeholder for the Planning and Implementation for HCM and FDM services.
o Responsible for design of TA business processes.
o Managed UAT planning and successful completion for TA module 4 months ahead of schedule.
o Managed and led the process improvement work stream for all Talent Acquisition processes.
o Condensed inefficient processes from 16 to 9 distinct flows by identifying and eliminating waste using LEAN methodologies.
o Identified and implemented technology solutions to improve recruiter efficiency, which resulted in improved quality of hire.
• Developed staff through the strategic use of regular 1:1 meetings and the assignment and guided execution of stretch goals
• Defined and created analytic models to identify best sources for high volume hiring
Director of Talent Acquisition
o Managed day-to-day operations of 14 recruiters across multiple states.
o Implemented a formalized weekly status report used to update and communicate recruiting activity to the business.
o Researched, recommended and obtained approval for the implementation of a Talent Acquisition CRM tool.
o Implemented pipelining of candidates for high volume roles resulting in a 50% decrease in time to fill.
o Built an atmosphere of partnership with the business resulting in collaborative and creative solutions to recruiting challenges
o Implemented the recruitment and presentation of attribute hires for hard to fill roles.
o Created a high potential candidate pipeline by developing non-traditional sourcing techniques, including email marketing, SEM and visual job postings.
Talent Acquisition Executive Recruiter
o Recruited for hard to fill roles across the organization
o Managed stakeholder expectations
o Worked closely with HRBPs, Compensation and Hiring Managers to identify and onboard top quality candidates.
North Shore LIJ
Manager - Strategic Sourcing, Talent Acquisition
o Developed and implemented the foundation and structure for the Strategic Sourcing Team including:
o Supervising a team of 6 Sourcing Professionals in the development of candidate pipelines for hard to fill roles.
o Developing and implementing a structured approach to strategic sourcing for the Health System by utilizing a combination of traditional sourcing techniques coupled with innovative digital marketing initiatives.
o Developed and executed a comprehensive training program to empower both Sourcing Professionals and Recruiters to take a proactive approach to recruiting for the Health System
Abacus Group, LLC
Director - Internal Recruiting & Strategy
Devised and implemented a comprehensive marketing program to increase market penetration through the use of traditional Internet recruiting coupled with an aggressive Social Media program resulting in a 10% increase in revenue over the previous year.
• Internal Recruitment
- Responsible for sourcing and recruitment of experienced
recruiting professionals to enhance Abacus's existing
practice areas and expand into new areas.
- Personally recruited experienced staff to start a Front
Office and Information Technology Staffing division by
utilizing traditional recruiting techniques coupled with reach
of Social Media
• Social Media – Developed and implemented a comprehensive marketing program to leverage the power and reach of social media to gain greater market awareness of the Abacus brand resulting in a 115% increase in marketable candidates being met by the firm’s recruiters
• Training & Development – Responsible for training new hires in the basic concepts of sales and the nuances of executive recruiting through the use of a structured training program uses a combination of classroom sessions, role-playing and on-the-job training to effectively prepare new recruiters to hit the ground running.
• Statistical Analysis and Continuous Improvement – By analyzing historical data on recruiter and sales performance I developed a baseline of KPI’s (key performance indicators) that we are using to more effectively manage and coach both new and seasoned employees